18 days ago
It’s an exciting time to join Tactile. We're one of the largest Danish game developers and we have been scaling fast in the last few years. Our dedication to creating top-quality games with global appeal has led to the development of a series of quite successful puzzle mobile games, such as Lily's Garden, Cookie Cats, Simon's Cat, and most recently, Penny & Flo: Finding Home.
We’re looking for an ASO Manager to join our Marketing team. As an ASO Manager at Tactile, you’ll be a vital stakeholder in the diversification of our global ASO efforts. Together with your fellow team members, you will be conceptualizing and executing smart strategies to make us more successful across new game genres and geographical regions. You’ll be responsible for helping launch new titles, identifying and testing methodologies for new targeted regions, and incorporating automation and AI tools into our workflows.
The cool thing about being an ASO Manager at Tactile is that you’ll act as the bridge between product and performance marketing. That means that your day-to-day will be a lot of cross-functional collaboration and sparring with many sides of the business. In the long run, said collaboration will give you the opportunity to explore other ways in which you can add value to the company from the different sides of the business.
What you'll be doing:
- You’ll be analyzing the current state of ASO and work on defining processes and strategies
- You’ll execute our ASO strategy across relevant app stores (i.e. Apple App Store, Google Play Store and Amazon App Store)
- You’ll be optimizing the conversion rate on the store listing page with a well-defined experimentation plan
- You’ll be monitoring and tracking rankings and conversion rate using the latest tools. At Tactile, we use SensorTower, AppTweak and Appfigures
Who we're looking for:
- You have ASO experience in a apps with multi-million installs
- You have experience using ASO tools like SensorTower, AppTweak and Appfigures
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You’re able to communicate clearly, concisely and constructively with different stakeholders
- You’re able to critically analyze market requirements and translate those into ASO strategy proposals
It's great if you also have:
- You have a flair for copywriting
- You have worked with a variety of game genres
- You have worked with a variety of game at a different maturity level
What we offer:
🌆 Beautiful office with probably the best view in Copenhagen
🩺 Pension and private health insurance
💻 A chance to work with the latest tools and technology
📚 Opportunities for individual growth with development talks as well as workshops, books and courses
🌮 Daily, healthy organic breakfast and lunch prepared by our professional chefs in-house
🥳 Social activities, including game nights, book club, Friday bar and more
✈️ Relocation package if you are coming from outside of Denmark
🔍 Free Danish lessons with our in-house Danish teachers Anja and Andreas
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.