8 days agoGSN Games is looking for an ASO Manager to join our team in Tel Aviv!
We are seeking an exceptionally talented ASO/ Organic Growth Manager to develop and execute the App Store Optimisation and organic growth strategy.
About the GSN Games:
Slots, bingo, cards, and more! Work on incredible top grossing games alongside the best in the business. If you are fun, energetic, and enjoy using your analytical mind for critical thinking, you will love working at GSN Games!
About the GSN Games Marketing Group
Our team of data analysts, performance marketers, creative marketers, and more are responsible for finding, attracting and helping retain customers into our evergreen free-to-play games. We believe in working closely with the talented artists, designers, engineers, product people and leaders in the studios who craft the industry-leading mobile games we feature, including Bingo Bash, GSN Casino and Solitaire Tripeaks.
What You’ll Do:
As a valued member of the GSN Marketing team, your goal (and success) will be to take our mobile games to millions of passionate gamers around the world, working closely with the studios, UA, Creative and Data teams to manage and grow our games organically.
Our ideal candidate has some intensive, hands-on experience building & executing ASO strategy for top-grossing and newly launched games. You will identify opportunities, prioritize and execute plans to improve our visibility and conversion rate. You will own the entire ASO process from the keywords strategy, through creative process and testing, to coordinating store changes, and finally reporting on results to stakeholders.
- Develop strategic roadmaps and execute plans to grow our games organically on all mobile platforms our games are available (Apple, Google and others)
- Track, analyze, research, and optimize keywords and rankings for our games, as well as conduct competitive analyses
- Own the creative testing process for optimizing and testing store graphic assets to increase app pages conversion
- Create coherent content and creative briefs based on your research to guide the content and art teams
- Plan & execute tests on relevant testing platforms on a regular basis
- Collaborate closely with the closely with the games’ product & live-ops teams and the marketing team to scale in game events and communicate our ASO strategy
- Keep track of version releases for our games and make sure our ASO updates are accurately implemented into the stores
- Monitor the games’ KPIs that are influencing organic growth
- Regular reporting to stakeholders
- Strong ASO experience - 2-3 years working in the space with excellent understanding of ASO best practices, as well as knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for growing app installs in multiple geographies
- Analytical mind - Strong background in Excel.
- Energetic self-starter requiring little to no supervision
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, is a must
- Ability to work with precision in a deadline-driven environment
- Creative thinker that can communicate and guide designers and copywriters
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience working with SQL
- Experienced at managing Internationalization/Localization of the app store
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline a plus (mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics)