12 days ago
At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
And nowadays we’re looking for an ASO Lead for our App Store Optimization team, who will manage the team and take part in the overall organic growth strategy.
This position will give you the opportunity to work with best-in-class games and challenging projects, develop your management, marketing and analytical skills, gain valuable experience in one of the most complex and innovative fields of marketing and have a direct impact on the success of our games and apps.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Manage interdepartmental (UA, product, data, etc) relationships for games in their portfolio.
- Lead important client-facing presentations and coach other teammates in the same area.
- Lead thinking and analysis to help the team better understand opportunities for growth.
- Assure good communication with other parts of the company as well as clients.
- Make sure the department's KPIs and OKRs are met.
- Make sure projects and workflows are distributed evenly.
- Keep up with the latest trends and changes within the industry.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing / Advertising or related fields.
- +4 years of experience as a team lead of ASO or Marketing teams.
- Knowledge of App Store Connect, Google Play Console, preferably ASO tools like AppTweak, MobileAction etc.
- Excellent communication skills, including Professional Working Proficiency in English.
- An analytical and data-focused mindset is a must.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated, highly results-driven, and nimble.
- Strong interest in video games, experience in the niche with a keen awareness of the most popular mobile games.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support for EU, Swiss, Norwegian and Icelandic nationals.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.