7 days ago
As part of the Marketing team, working in close collaboration with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, the ASO Expert will support operational teams on the ASO strategy for their products, and on its implementation & execution.
The position is located in our headquarters in Paris. You will be reporting to the Product Marketing Team Lead alongside another ASO expert, and will also work and coordinate with our international teams, including but not limited to Product Marketing, User Acquisition, Data Analysts, Assets creation teams.
- Audit and develop internal frameworks, processes and best practices and lead the ASO efforts across the company, for new and existing products
- Review, challenge and follow-up on the development and outcome of teams’ ASO strategies & roll-outs, by providing expert support, regular health-checks, ad-hoc support and cross project sharing
- Set frameworks for measuring, analyzing and reporting on ASO campaigns performance, and the impact on the user acquisition funnel and performance
- Work in close collaboration with the Product, User Acquisition, Analytics teams to tie ASO efforts to quantifiable results like retention, LTV, ROAS
- Global reporting on ASO activities and their impact on the business performance
- Stay on top of the latest developments in app store optimization on various platforms, including App Store and Google Play
- Conduct competitive analysis and research, staying up to date on the competitive landscape
- Identify, acquire and roll out ASO tools and services throughout the company, manage the relationship with ASO agencies and tools & service providers
- Work on special transversal projects within the team
- 2-4 years’ experience in ASO
- Previously planned & implemented App Store Optimization strategies for mobile games of different genres, achieving significant app user base growth.
- Deep understanding of ASO, including knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for improving app stores performance and growing app installs.
- Very strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze statistical data to make optimization decisions, providing data reports analysis and case studies
- Experience with app store optimization and analytics tools and software (AppAnnie, SensorTower, StoreMaven, Mobile Action, AppsFlyer etc.)
- Experience with project management, comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to identify and prioritize the ones with highest impact at lowest opportunity cost
- Very strong interpersonal skills, including building relationships and collaborating with internal teams in remote locations, and with external vendors
- Perfectly fluent in English, competency in French would be a plus
- 3+ years in consumer marketing, ideally in online entertainment or social products
- Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamers titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
1. CV in English
2. Cover Letter in English with the subject "Why do I want to join Gameloft at the position of ASO expert?"
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi (one of our sister companies is Universal Music Group)
- Permanent contract, full-time position
- We offer relocation support from abroad
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more sports through Gymlib at special pricing!
- Lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance and prudential funds.
- Note for non-French citizens: In France, salaried employees receive health insurance, unemployment insurance, etc. We will explain the details if you need to relocate.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.