This job might no longer be available.
APAC Operations Manager
Shanghai Shanghai China
7 months ago
At EA, we believe in delivering meaningful gaming experiences to our players, anytime, anywhere. We are building an entertainment network that enables a continuous play experience, making it easy for players to discover and enjoy games and content they love, while connecting with friends and communities through meaningful, shared experiences. This will be delivered through a seamless network journey across devices and unlocked through a persistent player ID. This digital transformation gives EA the opportunity to strengthen our technological foundation, foster deeper player to player relationships, and build lasting personalized player relationships with our brands.
As the APAC Operations Manager, you will support the APAC operational roadmap for EA’s diverse APAC marketplace, partnering with EA’s APAC Commercial and Operational leadership in the region.
You will support the strategic opportunities to maximize EA’s position within the dynamic APAC region, by managing the long list of operational programs/projects to provide optimal player journeys across all of EA’s APACs network offerings. You will report to the APAC Operations Director within the Global Operations team enabling you to partner closely with APAC Publishing teams as well as other Global teams.
- You are comfortable managing internal budgets and communicating milestone tracking to senior internal stakeholders.
- Partner with the APAC Publishing & EA technical and platform teams to manage project requirements and drive results between these internal global teams.
- Design, manage & lead project plans and schedule commitments by ensuring plans are integrated and aligned to overall Global Operations roadmaps and APAC Publishing’s business strategies.
- Lead APAC operational status meetings and provide proactive status updates to department leadership and stakeholders
- Partner with the APAC senior management team to drive productivity improvements across the APAC organization.
- Oversee processes with Commercial leads and Global Operations to ensure APAC go to market processes are executed on time
- Support APAC Publishing in establishing business cases/proposals to support process optimisation
- Manage the delivery of APAC operations on key projects reporting and dashboards.
- Partner with Product Launch Management teams to ensure consistency of delivery of 3rd party content across all platforms
- Establish and maintain a usable and well-communicated schedule for all phases of key projects.
- Install creative and effective operational processes within the APAC teams that maximise sales and drive revenue
- Operate a culture of continuous improvement, with entrepreneurial flare throughout each of the groups and drive change
- Ensure compliance to each APAC market, channel and category legal, statutory and fiscal requirement
- Drive cost, time to market reductions and productivity initiatives through business process changes
- Communicate effectively with internal/external partners to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- In depth understanding of the APAC gaming industry (HD, Online and Mobile), platforms and electronic software download channels
- 5+ years experience in game platforms, network and service operations management
- Proven program/project management experience
- Demonstrated ability of building mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external partner
- Experience in e-Commerce, business analysis, or related a plus
- Deep comfort in managing through influence and indirect authority
- Team collaborator who is comfortable taking direction or setting direction
- Is able to interact at all levels of management