This job might no longer be available.
AP Accountant (Contract)
3 months ago
Accountant (AP) – Contractor (Singapore), 1 Year
Primary role is to process invoices for payment to vendors, process employees’ payment, assist month-end closing and support ERP system implementation.
- Handle full spectrum of Accounts Payable
- Ensure invoice processing and payment are accurate and within timeline
- Liaise with Business and Vendors to identify and resolve issues
- Process employee reimbursement payment
- Perform monthly accruals and vendor reconciliation
- Support ERP system implementation, perform data validation and reconciliation etc.
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned
- Diploma holder with substantial AP Accounting experience
- Experience with US technology companies or fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with APAC countries is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel
- Meticulous, task-oriented, team player, self-driven and independent, with a strong commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Experience in ERP system implementation
- NetSuite or Workday ERP system knowledge
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.