AP Accountant (Contract)
8 days ago
Accountant (AP) – Contractor (Singapore), 1 Year
Primary role is to process invoices for payment to vendors, process employees’ payment, assist month-end closing and support ERP system implementation.
- Handle full spectrum of Accounts Payable
- Ensure invoice processing and payment are accurate and within timeline
- Liaise with Business and Vendors to identify and resolve issues
- Process employee reimbursement payment
- Perform monthly accruals and vendor reconciliation
- Support ERP system implementation, perform data validation and reconciliation etc.
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned
- Diploma holder with substantial AP Accounting experience
- Experience with US technology companies or fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with APAC countries is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel
- Meticulous, task-oriented, team player, self-driven and independent, with a strong commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Experience in ERP system implementation
- NetSuite or Workday ERP system knowledge
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.