This job might no longer be available.
AI Software Engineer intern (m/f/x)
1 year ago
The position is with realworld one. You will be a part of the creation of a first-ever VR/AR /AI World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality gaming platform between industry leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of VR, AR and AI through Science and Technology with a gamification element, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a full-time AI Software Engineer Intern (m/w/x) to join our dedicated team in Freiburg. We believe that VR, AR and AI are the future of scientific research and education and would like you to be a part of our future.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet process and application requirements
- Applied research and development in machine translation, dialogue and question answering systems, and deep natural language processing
- Responsible for the design and development of core algorithms and platforms for natural language processing and machine learning, and enhance the core competitiveness
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that enable comprehension and resolution of complex business and technical skills
- Strong programming experience in Python and should have hands- on experience with Python libraries like numpy, NLTK, NLP etc
- Analyze and optimize key deep learning DL and machine learning ML algorithms and use them in application development
- Experience in Machine Learning Data/ Text Mining, NLP, Decision Trees, Adaptive Decision Algorithms, Search Algorithms, Neural Networks, Deep Learning Algorithms and Statistical Modeling
- In-depth knowledge of databases both SQL and noSQL (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, Redis, MongoDB).
realworld one offers:
possibility of fulltime employment after successful completion of the internship // 2000 EUR/month compensation // open company culture // pleasant working environment with the opportunity to create something new // exciting challenges in an innovative and international team
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.