AI Project Manager
11 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
Playtika is looking to hire an AI Project Manager to join the AI Lab in Lausanne, Switzerland.
You will join a team of people with exceptional soft skills and outstanding hard skills, that like to share lunchtime together, talk about everyday life, sports, travels, etc., and that transform into highly trained geeks when extracting leverageable information from Terabytes of structured and unstructured data (per day!).
As an AI Project Manager, you will use your technical and management experience to lead the development and execution of complex, multidisciplinary Machine Learning-based projects.
You will plan multiple projects and manage their execution from early concept through development to production.
You will collaborate closely with product, architecture, design, development, and QA teams throughout the product development execution life-cycle, driving project work plans, and schedules, identifying risks and communicating them to all stakeholders, and managing partner teams.
- Justify, plan, coordinate, and deliver ML-based services & products
- Assess complexity and scope out the project, generate task lists, build an efficient and effective project timeline and work with the teams to make it a reality
- Lead the creation of credible and data-driven schedules and milestones, track the progress, proactively identify potential future challenges, and identify mitigations with the various team leaders
- Drive technical, budgetary, and schedule tradeoff discussions with cross-functional teams, balancing what’s needed with what’s possible
- Manage project execution and issues as they arise through design, development, test, manufacturing, deployment, and sustaining activities for silicon and hardware products
- Work with Product Owners to create and prioritize requirements
- Manage day-to-day activities of the team, including creating, prioritizing & managing the backlogs of activities
- Coach team members and product owners in agile frameworks
- Facilitate teams’ Agile ceremonies such as Daily Stand-ups, sprint demos, and retrospectives
- Work with Product Owners and squad members to provide updates to Senior Management on the team deliverables
- Work closely with the technical experts to guide the technical designs and ensure project teams delivers a scalable and re-usable solution
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent (PMP certifications are an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of agile project management methodologies, techniques, and artifacts
- Proficient in using a variety of agile delivery tools e.g., JIRA, Confluence, Monday
- 5 years of experience in delivering agile projects (planning, execution, and team management) in the context of Software Engineering
- Experience providing risk assessment, risk management, and quality assurance planning for software-based projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of data and Machine Learning core concepts and challenges
- Outstanding communication and facilitation skills
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders
A word from the manager
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.