7 days ago
About the organization:
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studios!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you have the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth
Job Title: AI Programmer.
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings.
UBISOFT is seeking for AI Programmer having proficiency in C++, Scripting, and strong skills in AI technologies applied to video game programming. Good 3D mathematical skills are required. Interest in video games and knowledge of different video game consoles like Xbox One X/S, PlayStation 4, 5 and other cutting-edge game consoles would be an advantage (But not a requirement).
As an AI Programmer you will be working with gameplay team to own at least one aspect of AI in a gameplay interaction system – designing, implementing, and polishing AI behaviors. Another responsibility of AI Programmer is to come up with Tooling solutions for Technical Design.
- Minimum 3 Years of experience making video games as gameplay/AI programmer
- Knowledge of AI Solver Algorithms & Decision-Making Techniques
- Strong knowledge of Linear Algebra & 3D Math
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Take ownership of entire features and components of the game lifecycle and lead the product design and code elements
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, and commitment to maintaining high standards of work
- Team player with Positive and "can-do" attitude with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience developing character mechanics is a plus.
- Experience developing animation driven features and knowledge of Animation State Machines is a plus
Essential Technical Requirements and Duties
- Strong programming skills in C++
- Strong experience with Engine and Gameplay Dev Processes
- Understanding of multi-threaded principles
- Ability to work efficiently with a large, existing code base
- Proficient in refactoring and optimizing existing systems
- Collaborate with other members & departments of project team to deliver large and complex features on time and to a high standard
- Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.