This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver, looking for an experienced AI programmer who will be a part of our AI team. If you would like to join us in our state-of-the-art endeavour for realistic autonomous AI and work on our cutting-edge tech.
- Write readable, efficient C++ code
- Solve problems & find solutions
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining AI subsystems within a proprietary game engine
- Cooperating with game designers to implement gameplay mechanics
- Tracking and fixing bugs
- 3+ years of professional programmer experience
- Fluent in C++
- 3D math & algorithmic skills
- Ability to work in an agile team environment
- Familiarity with game engine architecture
- Practical knowledge of modern game AI system design patterns
- Ability to communicate in English easily
- Good spirit and team player with a dedication to deliver exceptional results
- Competitive salary with project-based bonuses
- Responsible work-life balance with flexible hours and paid overtime
- 26 days of paid vacation per year
- A modern indie style studio with a relaxed atmosphere working on high-budget AAA Games
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team
- Full health Benefits with an HSA account
- Office located near transit and bike routes
At CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver, our mission is to create world-class interactive entertainment experiences.
Located in one of the biggest video game hubs in the world, Vancouver, Canada, we are an inclusive multi-national team of driven and talented professionals that fosters cross-disciplinary collaboration and honest conversations studio-wide.
We push gameplay boundaries. We build unforgettable narratives and stories. We make some of the best and most revered video games on the planet. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.