9 days ago
That’s No Moon Entertainment is an independent AAA game development studio established in 2021 by veterans of some of the most recognizable and critically acclaimed creative teams in the world, including Naughty Dog, Infinity Ward, Santa Monica Studio, Bungie, PlayStation, and more. Based in Los Angeles and San Diego, That’s No Moon Entertainment is creating the next generation of narrative-driven, genre-defining experiences built upon a culture of creativity, collaboration, responsible production practices, and individual empowerment. We are assembling a diverse team of passionate developers of a wide range of experience levels and backgrounds to help shape the future of our studio and projects.
AI is a core component of video games used to tell an engaging and exciting story through gameplay. We are looking for a passionate AI Engineer who wants to push the boundaries of AI in video games for our forthcoming AAA title. This AI Engineer will build believable AI behaviors, as well as the architect and maintain the systems which support AI characters in the world. You will work alongside designers to craft these AI systems and will play a meaningful role in driving the innovation of our AI.
- Collaborate with engineers and other departments to provide holistic solutions with an emphasis on achieving GOTY.
- Implement and maintain production quality C/C++ for features, tools, and workflows to build related systems.
- Write and maintain relevant documentation.
- Provide regular communication updates and coordinate with production regarding scheduling and priorities.
Requirements & Skills:
- Experience with C++.
- (Bonus) Strong math skills.
- (Bonus) Unreal Engine experience.
- Work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to communicate clearly visually, verbally and written.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
That's No Moon is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.