This job might no longer be available.
AI Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Redwood City, CA
10 months ago
We are EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
The Challenge Ahead:
The EADP Data Group is responsible for developing a new unified Big Data pipeline across all franchises at Electronic Arts. This platform will incorporate data collection, ingestion, processing, access and visualization all built on a modern, cloud based tech stack with best-in-class tools. The Data Group will provide the tools and platform which powers the future state of game development, marketing, sales, accounting and customer experience.
We are looking for developers who are interested in working on a large scale distributed data system from the ground up for one of the most creative, innovative companies in technology.
What does an AI Engineer at EA do?
- Create scalable solutions for business problems in the gaming domain
- Develop core AI infrastructure components to ease the use of AI and machine learning techniques for building games, play games, and operate games
- You will work side-by-side with AI Scientists to develop and evaluate creative models for predictive learning applications like recommendations or bad-actor detection.
- Work closely with the core development teams to deploy models seamlessly as part of production systems
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
Our next AI Engineer at EA have:
- Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science, or related fields (focus in AI or ML a plus)
- Hands-on experience in processing large volumes of data
- Strong problem-solving ability
- programming skills (object-oriented and functional paradigms)
- Experience with large-scale distributed programming paradigms
- Experience with analytic tools such as Spark, Tensorflow, or similar
- Experience with SQL and MPP databases
- Experience with cloud service providers (AWS, Google Cloud, …)
- Experience with system deployment and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- You will be reporting to the Director of Data & AI team