This job might no longer be available.
Sales Enablement Project Manager
14 days ago
We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven experienced project manager to work with our product & product marketing managers to support our ABM pipe-generating sales programs. This role will support the demand-side growth acceleration by driving the development of sales playbooks for our Games sales teams and providing measurement, data, and operating insights to leaders. You will work with subject matter experts to ensure content is current, accurate, and deep enough for employees to have meaningful discussions that add value in every interaction. This will include, but not be exclusive of all materials needed to do discovery, pitch, opportunity creation, including Inbound and outbound activities (email sequences, content, decks, product info, battle cards, etc.).
This role will help drive the practice of best-in-class sales enablement & project management within our team, drive revenue growth, and have a high-impact on the sales team. You will be joining a growing, high-visibility team on our Core Engine team.
- Working with Sales leadership, Marketing, and Product Marketing stakeholders to drive the creation and delivery of Sales Playbooks, sales materials and facilitating sales training for our ABM programs
- Designing and implementing sales management playbook and cadence with sales leaders
- Facilitating the training of sales teams on new content and programs
- Adoption and integration of playbook into the sales process
- Delivering insights to stakeholders on programs
- Working with content creators to maintain these materials in our single-source-of-truth
- Creating/writing externally-facing content (such as outbound email sequences)
- Project management experience
- Sales Enablement experience
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- You’ve supported programs like this before
- CRM experience
- Innovative & Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Experience building sales playbooks in a successful, high growth environment
- Able to navigate complex organizations
- Salesforce Experience
- If you are applying as a remote worker, remote working experience
- Empathy & team-player attitude
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.