ABE Digital Content Coordinator
1 month ago
Job Title:ABE Digital Content Coordinator
The Platform team at Activision Blizzard Esports is seeking a digital content coordinator to aid in daily management of its social agency, social pages, and support global game coverage. This person will be responsible for community management, YouTube channel management, and generating league-wide engagement from teams to fans and influencers. She/he will work alongside the dedicated digital content team and act as a support role to ABE’s associate digital content managers. This person will support game and any other live activation coverage and emulate an ‘always on’ approach to the social pages during global live events, engaging the community and liaising with internal stakeholders to address fanbase needs directly. This person will also coordinate with ABE teams’ social representatives and ABE ambassadors for coordinated activations and ensure proper execution of social & content distribution for interdepartmental units (editorial, broadcast, marketing, etc.). Liaise with platform representatives & partners for coordinated activations and tentpole support.
The ideal candidate will have a background in community management coupled with a deep knowledge of all social platforms, though most importantly YouTube & Instagram. Experience on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, and TikTok are a plus. She/he will also be fluent in esports, be a fan of the Overwatch League and/or Call of Duty Esports and have a history of building passionate, fan-based communities through community engagement and strategic content distribution.
- Aid in daily management of ABE’s agency to ensure ABE social media pages are successfully programmed to. Social media pages are inclusive but not limited to Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and TikTok.
- Own channel management, thumbnail curation, and publication of VOD content.
- Manage ABE Platform team vendor partners to support AR Filter strategy.
- Distribute content adhering to ABE weekly social programming calendar, including fulfilling requests from interdepartmental inputs with a keen eye on deadlines and embargoes.
- Maintain pulse on community sentiment and appropriately cover weekend storylines as well as sharing with the social team weekly.
- Assist with developing the voice and tone of the ABE brand on social media.
- Manage tracking & delivery of live coverage assets prior to each weekend.
- Keep a close eye on potential PR risks in the community and escalate as necessary.
- Consistently update tracking & informational documents as needed.
- Content metadata tagging in management dashboards.
- Ability to execute turnkey requests ad hoc in order to support broadcast and other departments as needed.
- Keep up with community trends and new platform tools as applicable. Always maintains awareness of current social media trends.
- 1+ years experience working with social platforms
- Expert on a variety of social media platforms, including YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. Twitch and Reddit a plus.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work live events as needed.
- Highly knowledgeable and passionate fan of esports.
- Knowledge of the Overwatch League and Call of Duty Esports.
- Experience executing against brand and sponsorship campaigns.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must have excellent communication skills that shine through in audience engagement.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Proficient in Sprinklr and other management dashboards.
- Proficient in SnappyTV, Yuzz.it, or other live broadcast tool.
- Experience with DAM and file sharing software like Libris and Greenfly a plus.
- Proficient in Wrike.