9 months CDD - Supply Chain Coordinator, EMEA (M/W/NB)
3 days ago
As a Supply Chain Coordinator EMEA, you will be in charge of assisting the operations managers for several Ubisoft international entities, mainly located in Benelux, Denmark and Germany and at a later stage possibly more.
You will be one of the 3 logistics point of contacts. EMEA and local interlocutors and warehouses will contact you for all kinds of logistical matters. In short your main responsibilities are:
· Coordinate, monitor and follow up inbound and outbound shipments.
· Solve problems by closely collaborating with warehouses and Ubisoft EMEA/Local teams.
· Respond to issues and answer questions regarding supply chain for/to the respective entities.
· Monitor inventories, place Purchase Orders, help plan future new releases and solve inventories problems.
· Every problem has its solution; you are convinced of it and it does not scare you! You are therefore able to work independently on complex issues, all in an international environment and constantly evolving.
· You are fluent at English in speaking and writing
· Excel and Outlook have no secrets for you!
· Preferably have a background in Supply Chain, (Logistics a prerequisite)
· Autonomous, organized, you have very good interpersonal skills and have a taste for excellence
· Open in your (“international”) communication
· You are proactive and act proactively in problem situations
· Willing to travel during your training and after that possibly a few times a year.
· Experience working with an ERP is a prerequisite
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community .
9 months CDD starting on 09/08/21.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.