3rd line Customer Support and Technical Writer
10 days ago
As a 3rd line Customer Support and Technical Writer at Embark, you will be tasked with creating the epicenter of information for our games by designing and managing a library of help section articles. These articles will serve as the first point of contact for players and as the scaffolding for our support agents.
You will also act as a bridge between the customer support agents and the games, QA, and engagement teams. Your knowledge of our games will be rivaled by none and you will work on the front lines for improving and innovating the player service experience.
Equally important will be your role as a 3rd line support agent. When the game launches, you will solve complex user service cases and assist our offsite team of legendary agents to stay up to date on the ever-evolving game activities. You will make important decisions that adhere to our goal of delivering superb support to every player.
The first title you will be working on is an unannounced, co-operative action game, born from the minds of some of the most talented people in the games industry.
Example of responsibilities
- Working with CS, QA and Games teams to create customer-facing tutorials and walkthroughs that are consistent in tone and easy to understand despite technical complexity.
- Keeping internal documentation up to date for our offsite support team.
- Assisting in the curation of meaningful, high-quality media content to pair with technical instructions and tutorials, when necessary.
- Working closely with CS and QA to identify ways to constantly improve the quality of guides, tutorials, and internal and external documentation.
- Managing the localization of guides and tutorials.
- Resolving escalated issues within customer support and community in creative and positive ways.
- Providing exceptional tier 3rd line customer support and agent support
We would love it if you had:
- A native-level command of English
- Documented Experience in technical writing, preferably in the gaming industry
- An adaptive writing style that is consistent and positive in tone
- Ability to demonstrate effective written communication to assist all audience and skill levels
- Experience in 3rd line customer support, particularly within the gaming industry
- Experience and enthusiasm for gaming
Additionally these would be a great bonus:
- Experience in creating multimedia assets
At Embark we offer competitive salaries, a generous profit-sharing program, and much more, but most of all we invite you to take part in a journey into the unknown, to build creative, surprising and beautiful experiences together.
We welcome people from all backgrounds and are looking forward to reading more about you (in English)!
If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, feel free to apply to us via our " Open Application. "