3rd Person Action Game: Junior Level Artist (m/f/d)
10 days ago
If you like action, shooting, and cooperative gameplay in hand-crafted open-worlds, this is the game for you. The game is in Pre-Production.
Junior Level Artist (m/f/d)
For over 20 years KING Art has been developing games in all genres and for many platforms. Great teamwork, respect, hard work and the willingness to learn and evolve is what defines us as a team. These are our values:
- We want to make great games. We have a passion for games and the budgets finally fit our ambitions. Our goal is to make games people love. Not like. Love!
- We grow with the people who are working here. We don’t expect anyone to know everything or be perfect, but everyone must be willing to grow
- We don't believe in crunch time and we don't believe that you get the best results under pressure. We have no interest in burning out our people
- There is no “Hire & Fire” mentality at KING Art. We want to keep the team together because we believe that knowing the strengths and weaknesses of everybody leads to less stress and better games
We are looking for a Junior Level Artist to help us push the quality of future projects. If you recognize yourself in in the following description or have questions, please fill out an application so we can get in touch with you
- An artist who already worked in level art or is interested in learning it
- You are well organized and structured in your work
- Passionate about creating games and high-quality visuals
- Experienced with industry standard modeling and texturing tools
- Happy to communicate with level designers, game designers and other developers
- A team player who likes to help others and learn from them
- Proficient at communicating in English
- Experience with Unity
- Experience in creating (3rd person) shooter levels
- The ability to create high-quality game ready lighting
- Willing to relocate to Bremen, Germany
- German language skills
- Create visually stunning levels in cooperation with level designers and 3D artists
- Work with other experienced, motivated, ambitious, and friendly colleagues
- Get a mentor that helps you through your first years in the games industry
- Work on core-games for PC and consoles you can be proud of (Shooter, RPG, RTS)
- Contribute significantly to our games
- Become part of the KING Art family
Applications are welcome in German or English.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.