Master Trainer (Game Art) - Junior/ Senior/ Lead
2 months ago
Lakshya Digital, a Keywords Studio Company in India is headquartered in Gurgaon and has a team of over 650 employees spread across studio facilities in Gurgaon, Pune and Seattle, and sales offices in San Diego and Tokyo. Setup in 2004, Lakshya has, over the last 18 years, created a reputation in the game development industry for being a highly talented and dependable game art studio. During this time, Lakshya has created art for over a hundred game titles, including hugely successful global hits such as Bloodborne, Dark Souls II, Just Cause 3, WWE 2K16, Uncharted 2, Farmville and Cityville. Lakshya’s senior team, which comprises of top-notch International and Indian talent, has a huge amount of experience of creating art for different game platforms and genres. For more info please refer to https://lakshyadigital.com/ & https://www.linkedin.com/company/69023/.
The Lead/Senior Trainer will take care of all internal Technical Training needs of the Organization, focused on 3D Video Game Art which comprises of Characters, Props, Hard Surface/Weapons, Environment, Vegetations, etc. And produce highly skilled project ready artists to the Production team.
- Overall experience of 10 + years with at least 7 years of hands-on experience in creating game art for AAA title game projects.
- Exposure to wide range of 3D art creations like Characters, Vehicles, Weapons, Hard surface props, Organic props, Buildings, and visual story telling through realistic and stylized art.
- Strong demonstrable ability in using industry standard software's such as 3D Studio Max, Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Marmoset toolbag and Photoshop.
- Experience in additional software – such as Blender and Substance Designer and preparing optimized assets for importing into game engine like Unreal engine is a plus point.
- Ability to foresee technical challenges of production and apply problem-solving skills when required in situations like meeting deadlines, adhering to meeting quality and client’s expectations.
- Proficiency in preparing time estimation, plan and supervise game art asset creation work.
- Some training experience is a big plus.
- Ability to create, manage and prioritize the goals/tasks effectively.
- Strong Communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Ability to effectively deliver Feedback and take feedback.
- Ability to deliver advance training skills to varied audience – students, candidates, faculties etc.
- Able to demonstrate and share knowledge with candidates effectively and enthuse them in learning process.
- Good people management skills especially conflicts.
- Basic content development skills to prepare content for 3D Digital Game Art.
- Smart and effective evaluation of candidates via assessments, assignments, interviews etc.
- Conduct training for the candidates to develop artistic and technical skills on Game art creation process.
- Ensure that candidates are equipped with required skills to produce high quality work and become project ready.
- Train the trainers/candidates on 3D art assets creation tools, techniques and integration using game engine as per pipeline established by Production teams.
- Create and update Training curriculum keeping in line with current and future trends of the production needs.
- Review and provide constructive feedback to candidates and ensure they are well aligned with the best practices.
- Coach & mentor the candidates to make sure they are motivated and bring out the best of their abilities. And emphasize on company culture as well.
- Work closely with the L&D Head and Art Leadership to plan and conduct trainings.
- Help inGame team in creating analytics and progress reports for candidates.
- Collaborate with Recruitment team in shortlisting and evaluation of candidates for inGame batches.
- Participate in all other activities of L&D team at Lakshya, when called upon.
Personal Attributes Required
- Highly energetic, creative, innovative and enthusiastic individual
- Ability to engage and influence people
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative
- Able to manage changing priorities at short notice
- Willing to travel within India
We offer the opportunity to work on some of the best-known game titles in the world.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We offer competitive salaries and annual performance-based bonuses.
- Experienced artists may get the opportunity to work remotely
- We offer generous paid time off. You get 26 Annual leaves and additional paid time off at the year-end (from 25th December to 1st January).
- We cover Term Insurance and Personal accidental insurance for you.
- Benefit from our free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental and emotional wellbeing.
- You can also avail our Special Education Assistance Scheme to further develop your career.
- … And a lot more!