At MegaZebra we have successfully crafted category-leading games for more than 10 years. We develop our own original titles, as well as games based on “Hollywood”-IP such as Desperate Housewives - The Game. By combining technology, game-design, art, analytics, and bringing together passionate people from around the globe we have repeatedly been able to produce hit games. We are based in Montréal/Canada and Munich/Germany
We develop all our games in small and vibrant teams. Each team has a high degree of responsibility and creative freedom for their game and is committed to creating something outstanding. For our studio in the heart of Montréal’s gaming scene, we are now looking for an experienced 3D Texture Artist.
- Work closely with the Art Director and all members of the art team.
- Responsibility for painting surface textures on animated characters, environments, and props.
- Inventing your own hand painted textures using your imagination and creativity skills.
- Collaboration with game designers, artists, programmers and QA specialists in the team to produce some kickass games!
- Several years of experience creating for casual and/or mobile games
- Extensive experience in Adobe Suite (mainly Photoshop), Maya 3D,
- Knowledge of Arnold and Substance Painter
- Knowledge of UV Layout/Editing
- Knowledge of Unity3D and/or Zbrush is a plus
- Extensive experience in texturing
- 2D conceptual drawing and painting skills
- Passionate for casual games expressed by high creativity in designing and modelling
- Strong comprehension of design, perspective, color and composition
- Experience working in an agile project environment
- Proactive and able to express and share creative ideas
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Open-minded, flexible, self-motivated, driven to improve and grow
- Excellent English language skills
- Become part of the company which develops category-leading
- Develop games that are among the fastest growing apps on mobile and Facebook
- Work in a highly creative environment with a super-flat hierarchy
- Receive a competitive salary and health care
- Join our new office in Montréal. Work with a very experienced and talented group of game-designers and developers at our centrally located office. Experience start-up spirit and the ability to have significant impact
- At the same time you will be able to plug into our capabilities as a fully-fledged video-game development studio. MegaZebra has an eight-year track-record developing and publishing our own games. So you get the best of both worlds
If that sounds like you and you are interested to join the office in Montréal to become a part of our team, please apply in English with a cover letter, CV and suitable work samples.