3D Render Artist
9 days ago
We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior 3D Rendering Artist, to join Wildlife's Marketing Art Render team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a 3D Rendering Artist you'll play a key role in our products' distribution cycle, creating wide-reaching cinematic ads of our games. You’ll work directly with all Marketing Art departments as creation, pre production, assets, animation, VFX, composition and motion designs that in a coordinated way develop the best creatives in the world. With your experience and talent you’ll contribute to build excellent lightings for cinematics and also to create tools that will automate and increase the productivity in our render pipeline.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is committed, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Use your experience to achieve the best results while understanding production guides and color keys;
- Collaborate with the team to create tools that increase the effectiveness of the production’s workflow;
- Recognize issues in 3D models, rigs, UV’s, animation and textures and deliver proper feedback to each team department;
- Prioritize your tasks in order to achieve high quality renders fulfilling deadline limits;
- Analytical mindset to find production bottlenecks and redundant processes that can be automatized;
- Autonomy to take care of projects with low guidance and also to propose iterations and improvements to the creatives.
What you'll need
- University degree or technical courses related to CG Art such as Design, Arts, Games, Cinema, Advertisement and others;
- Previous professional experience in 3D lighting and rendering;
- Solid experience working with Autodesk Maya. V-ray, Photoshop, Substance Painter, Shotgun, Deadline and Python are desirable but not required.
- A good understanding of cinematography and photography lighting, with a strong sense of composition and art direction;
- A resume, online portfolio or demo reel showcasing your work.
More about you
- You´re passionate about Cinema, Game and Arts in general, and seek to bring these concepts to your artwork;
- You are motivated by building up a high-performance render team;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solution;
- You have the autonomy to produce scripts and tools, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result;
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks;
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out whenever needed;
- You have good communication skills, you know when and how to say important feedback.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.