11 days ago
About the Organization
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favour diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Job Title: 3D Programmer
**Note**: Final Designation / Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
UBISOFT is seeking for Intermediate 3D/Graphics Programmer/Rendering Engineer having proficiency in C/C++, DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan, and strong skills in Shader Programming. Good 3D Mathematical/Linear Algebra skills are required. Interest in video games and knowledge of different video game consoles like Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 would be an advantage (but not a requirement)
- High- and low-level optimization of rendering code for console platforms.
- Research into new real-time rendering techniques and features.
- Collaboration with other team members to determine rendering requirements.
- Implementation of rendering features to the Ubisoft Internal Game Engine.
- Work within a team to develop high quality video game software.
- Develop and implement independent Rendering modules.
- Strong C, C++ and object oriented programming skills (Mandatory).
- Strong knowledge of HLSL/CG and proven experience of having worked on OpenGL/DirectX.
- Excellent understanding of fundamentals behind low-level graphics engine development.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- High aptitude and strong analytical skills.
- Strong debugging skills (Including GPU).
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in Rendering/Graphics and Shader programming.
Added Advantage :
- Passion for Gaming.
- Knowledge of video game developments and video game engines.
- Preferably have worked on any game console.
- Knowledge of OpenGL, DirectX, and Physics Engines will be an added advantage.
- Strong command on 3D Maths and Physics.
- Ability to optimize own and others’ code.
- Real influence and leadership opportunities in a small, respectful team of veteran developers.
- Scenic studio space on the river in beautiful Pune, MH with perks you’d expect from a professional studio that invests heavily in its workforce.
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.