3D Motion Designer
3 days ago
We are looking for a passionate gamer and artist who will:
• Help the marketing art team to create and publish audiovisual materials, design titles, and animate transitions
• Take part in the post-production of videos that use filmed footage, 3D visual assets
• Work on videos localizations
• Learn and create some astonishing videos in Unreal Engine
- At least 2 years experience in motion design
- Proficiency in typography and image composition
- Highly skilled in After Effects, Final Cut, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Advanced skills in 2.5D techniques, parallax, etc.
- Solid background in video editing
- Strong 3D modeling and animation skills
- Knowledge in render engines
- Passion for video games
- Highly motivated, enterprising, and independent
- Able to take initiative, highly creative
- Passion to learn Unreal Engine
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city, but for now you can work safely at home.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send a CV and portfolio. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.