3D Modeling Artist
7 days ago
- Manage the quality of art assets produced by collab/outsourcing studio, ensuring the assets conform to art direction and are built within the technical specs;
- Work closely with project managers to prepare the outsourcing mandate/packages and review workflow;
- Work closely with the ship artists to integrate the assets produced by external studios back into the game;
- 3-5 years’ experience in 3D modelling (within the gaming industry is an advantage)
- Creative, with keen eye for details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills especially in a collaboration environment
- Experience in working on AAA games is a bonus
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.