This job might no longer be available.
3D Lighting and Rendering Artist
24 days ago
- Work with the art team on defining moods and lighting in-line with Manga aesthetic.
- Work with level designers to ensure integration with gameplay.
- Understand lighting & rendering pipelines.
- Working knowledge of rendering engines.
- Degree or diploma in Animation with a specialization in Lighting and Rendering
- A portfolio or demo reel (of manga style work preferably) that demonstrates a keen eye for detail and the ability to use light, shadow, and colour to create a variety of tones and moods.
- Collaborating with people creating innovative interactive entertainment.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture.
- Video games focused environment.
- Contract Employee*Permanent employee promotion is available.
- Trial period: 3 months / No change in conditions.
Who we are:
PTW is a provides custom solutions worldwide. We believe in accelerating innovation across the globe. We started more than 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to who we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are still gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1,500 titles across all genres and all platforms.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 16 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE, 1518, OR Esports, and Entalize. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. 1518 is known industry wide for world-class art and is also our in-house game and product development studio.
Basically, anywhere in the world, any platform, any genre, we can help come up with a custom solution to make games run better, get to market faster, and enhance the lives of more players.
In summary, we connect and bring fun to the world.
Welcome to PTW, Family of Brands
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.