3D Isometric Artist (f/m/d)
14 days ago
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating value, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)
3D Isometric Artist (f/m/d)
We are looking for an experienced 3D Artist, who has professional experience working in-house, within the games industry. If coming up with creative concepts and efficiently creating high-quality art assets is what you are passionate about, then this is the right job for you.
Reporting to a Product Manager, you’ll be working within a small cross-functional team, creating content for our games. You’ll receive the creative freedom to design assets and the opportunity to bring new ideas to the team.
- Conceptualize, design and produce a wide range of isometric 3D graphics for our game development teams
- Assist with the implementation and animation of your assets in the game engine
- Collaborate effectively with the rest of the development team in an agile environment
- Take ownership of your work and proactively assist the team by offering creative ideas to improve the game and our processes
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a 3D Artist, ideally for mobile games
- Excellent skills in creating low-poly isometric assets
- Proficiency in rigging and animating
- 3D generalist knowledge and experience with programs such as Blender, 3DS Max and ZBrush, as well as Photoshop and other technologies utilised in game art production
- Well-organized, fast learner with an agile approach to design
- Team player comfortable with receiving feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Results oriented and passionate about games
- Concepting and creating 2D assets
- Experience developing (isometric) games
- Knowledge of Spine Animations or similar software is a plus
- Experience with Unity and Jira
- Prior experience with Git version control software
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment - State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay a contribution towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team
- Friday Celebrations - Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons