3D Head Modeller
16 days ago
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a 3D Head Modeller who would be up to the challenge of creating heads for our AAA projects only. Can you model realistic character faces and are you passionate about the latest 3D modelling techniques? If your answer is yes, then you’re in the right place.
- Modelling believable character faces based on concepts and 3D scan references.
- Receiving feedback and modifying your work upon given direction.
- Supporting the Character Art team in creating high-quality character heads.
- Cooperating closely Close cooperation with Concept Artists, Character Artists and Rigging Artists in order to create believable items and textures.
- Preparing heads for skinning.
- Supporting the team in everyday, ad-hoc tasks.
- Min. 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Solid working experience with anatomy and faces.
- Good knowledge of Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter or similar 3d software.
- Knowledge of UV mapping and texturing skill.
- Commitment and ability to work well within a team.
- Fluent English.
- Interest in the video game industry.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- Private health care.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.