This job might no longer be available.
3D Graphics Engineer
15 days ago
Would you like to work as a part of a gaming company that is working on new IP AAA game with a first party publisher? Do you like a fast-paced environment working with a small team to develop cutting edge proprietary gaming engine? Then Oxide Games is for you! We are looking for a 3D Graphics Engineer who has a critical eye for improvement across all technology processes and workflows and has demonstrated skills in maintain engine stability and performance.
In this role you will…
- Develop innovative graphics techniques, algorithms, libraries and tools to maximize graphics quality and performance
- Work in and maintain a proprietary engine and support its future development
- Optimize low level systems for target hardware specs
- Create documentation and test code for tools and APIs
What types of education and experience do you need for this role?
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of C/C++, GPU and shader programming
- Understanding of modern GPU architectures and 3D graphics pipeline
- Strong knowledge of 3D math
As a plus:
- 3+ years game industry experience, preferably in graphics, or a master’s degree
- Familiarity with VR technology (Oculus, Vive, PlayStation®VR)
- Knowledge of rendering techniques such as deferred, forward+ rendering, shadows, and anti-aliasing
If you are self-driven and motivated to learn new tech and new techniques, have good communication skills with artists and technical artist, write clean, clear, performance-driven code, and enjoy implementing features to help art bring concept pieces to life then this is the position for you. You will get an opportunity to mentor under industry experts who helped develop Direct X (particularly the HLSL compiler) and built the first commercial DX11 and DX12 games. You will also get the chance to work with parallel computing and cutting-edge graphic techniques. And, while Oxide Games is small now, we are growing and are committed to helping you advance your career.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.