16 days ago
At LiquidX, we invest and acquire the greatest innovative companies, helping teams deliver their milestones on time, through proven operational experience and financing.
We specialize in creating long-term value for the stakeholders of the companies we invest or acquire, by building unique gaming and community experiences, combining graphics and storylines with top-notch innovative technologies, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence.
As we invest and acquire more companies, we’re always looking for innovative, hungry, driven, and experienced leaders to join either LiquidX or our portfolio of companies.
As of today, our key focus is on gaming and web/app development.
What You Can Expect To Work On
- Creating models and early prototypes for the game development cycle;
- Creating and implementing 3D art content (characters, environments, lighting, effects, etc) for prototype and in game use in stylized style;
- Helping in crossing the communication bridge between different stakeholders; and
- Maintaining good documentation for workflows, technical pipelines, and requirement sheets.
What You Need to Succeed
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Thoughtful Problem Solving: For you, problem-solving starts with a clear and accurate understanding of the context. You can decompose tricky problems and work towards a clean solution by yourself or with a team. You are also comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
- Knowledge. Have an understanding of shading in Unreal engine and must know the entire pipeline, from modeling to texturing.
- Experience. 3-4 years of experience being a 3D generalist, stylized characters and props.
- Tools. Maya, ZBrush, Substance, Photoshop, Unreal engine.