3D Generalist (UE4)
Didcot England United Kingdom
2 months ago
Rebellion VFX are opening the doors of our brand new Didcot Film and TV Studios and we are looking for an experienced 3D Generalist to join us!
With projects based on classic Rebellion IPs, this is an opportunity to be working on some brand new film and TV projects and be one of the first members of the new VFX team.
This role can be a full-time permanent role based in-house at our Didcot Studio or Short term in-house contract. You must be able to legally work in the UK.
- Excellent Unreal Engine skills.
- Experience with composition and lighting.
- Experience with Maya and Unreal Engine.
- Experience with other sculpting packages, such as Zbrush.
- Experience with Texturing packages, such as substance paint or Mari.
- Experience with Perforce and/or other source control software.
- Proven games industry or film previs experience
- Experience with Nuke is a plus
- Experience with Shotgun RV is a plus
- Creating environment assets.
- Take environment assets from Maya into the Unreal engine.
- Create shaders and lighting for the geometry imported.
- Work with pipeline developer to make environments functional and efficient.