3D Gameplay Animator
Milan Lombardy it
8 days ago
Ubisoft Milan is looking for talented 3D Gameplay Animators who will be responsible for the quality and content of the animations and the functionality of the gameplay systems, in line with the game’s vision.
In particular, the responsibilities will be the following:
- Create stunning animations and implement them in the game;
- Give the character weight, personality, mood and believability;
- Bring innovation and resolution to technical problems throughout production;
- Verify the quality of the animations integrated into the game by playing regularly;
- Interact with the other departments in order to get the best animations possible while respecting the technical restraints;
- Actively participate in animation system design and issue resolution;
- Work closely with Programmers, Animation TD and Animation Director to ensure the quality of the integration of the animations.
- Proficiency in Autodesk® Maya® and/or other 3D animation tools;
- Good ability to animate the human form, giving the character weight, personality, mood and believability;
- Knowledge of camera movements (film direction), animation layout and storytelling;
- Passion and enthusiasm for videogames;
- Written and oral English.
As a Bonus:
- Previous experience as 3D Animator in the videogame industry;
- Knowledge of drawing and traditional animation;
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of rigging and skinning characters for animation;
- Scripting skills.
The position is based in Milan (Italy) and requires working onsite.
To apply, please send your resume and link to portfolio/reel.