Senior 3D Environment Game Artist
11 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
This position is open to remote.
Voodoo's Gaming business unit is made up of hybrid-casual, casual, mid-core and blockchain experts. Our 'Core' games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our 'Live' games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
You’ll be part of an internal Core studio of Voodoo, an international team based in Europe. We produce hybrid-casual games, create and test multiple prototypes each month.
We are looking for a senior environment game artist who has been a primary contributor to the art concept, design, and asset creation for several casual games. You will work closely with our Unity game developers.
- Creation of environment art,
- Providing reference art for the game design and UI,
- Creation of 3D art assets,
- Helping developers in the creation of optimal gameplay videos for prototype testing,
- Participate in ideation, advise on the best skin variations, and design solutions for selected prototypes.
- Good English to communicate smoothly with the team.
- At least 4 years of professional work experience as mobile game artist doing both 2D and 3D
- Ability to jump in our Unity projects and routinely test your art there when needed
- You're used to quick prototyping with a small dev team
- Creativity to come up with the best skins and game design based on a game core idea
Benefits : competitive package, strong variable incentive based on game downloads & performance.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.