3D Environment Artist (new mobile product)
9 days ago
Wargaming MS-1 studio is looking for a 3D Environment Artist for an exciting new multiplayer hero shooter on Unreal Engine targeting worldwide mobile audience.
Our game is built on a game as a service model, to deliver content to our community for years to come and use some elements of MOBA gameplay.
MS-1 is Wargaming’s premier mobile development studio behind World of Tanks Blitz, a renowned cross-platform shooter boasting over 140 million downloads worldwide. MS-1 is a multi-site studio with offices in Minsk, Moscow and Vilnius, and currently employs over 350 professionals of various backgrounds and experience across all disciplines, including development, publishing, and operations. This cultural diversity helps deliver games that click with different audiences around the globe.
We are happy to consider candidates worldwide, being quite flexible with regard to different locations, and you can join our distributed team remotely from your location.
Are you up for the challenge? Send your portfolio with recent gaming examples!
What will you do?
- Create high-quality 3D assets according to concepts & references and based on art direction expectations
- Create high and low-poly models, PBR textures for them
- Import and adjust 3D assets in Unreal Engine 4
- Assemble and arrange scenes
- Improve the existing pipeline, techniques, 3D content and documentation
- Collaborate with 3D teammates, 2D artists, tech artists, game designers, art director, etc.
What are we looking for?
- You have 2+ years’ experience in video games industry as an Environment Artist
- You know composition, color rules & principles, have a great eye for detail
- Excellent knowledge of 3ds Max or Maya or any other industry-standard 3D modelling packages
- Participation in at least 2 games production
- Strong expertise in Substance Painter
- Keep your 3D art portfolio up to date
- Able to communicate efficiently, handle feedback positively, and just love working in a team
- Able to accurately estimate and plan your work in order to maintain the optimal production pipeline and meet deadlines
- Intermediate or higher level of English (and the desire to improve it working in the international team)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Ability to sketch and concept
- Solid ZBrush skills
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.