3D Environment Artist
13 days ago
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a 3D Environment Artist to support The Molasses Flood development studio in their own ambitious project which is based on one of CD PROJEKT’s IPs. As an Environment Artist you will be responsible for modeling and texturing stylized 3D environment assets as well as helping to set, decorate and build out exciting locations. If you want to bring the new world of an upcoming game to life, apply and become a part of the challenge!
This position is based in Warsaw and will require remote cooperation with The Molasses Flood Boston studio.
The Molasses Flood is a CD PROJEKT development studio located in the greater Boston area. It was founded by industry veterans in 2014, and since then have created The Flame in the Flood and Drake Hollow. The Molasses Flood is currently working on an ambitious and exciting new project and is growing their team across all departments.
- Create high quality, stylized, 3D models for architecture, nature, and props, taking them through the modeling, texturing, and baking pipeline.
- Set dressing and world building in the engine.
- Work with the Art Director and leads to ensure artistic unity across the game and help develop the world from prototype to final art.
- Collaborate with everyone on the team in achieving the overall vision of the game.
- Strong portfolio showing high & low poly modeling, texturing, and shader skills that demonstrate a high level of artistic creativity and technical ability.
- A high level of proficiency in tools for modeling (3dsMax, Maya, Blender or equivalent) and PBR texturing and materials (Photoshop, Substance Designer/Painter Marvelous Designer, or equivalents).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about current environment art trends, modeling and texturing technologies, tools pipelines, performance trade-offs, and interdepartmental dependencies.
- A chance to work on an upcoming, unannounced project.
- Overseas cooperation.
- A truly international working environment.
- Private health care.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Flexible working hours.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Relocation to Warsaw is required.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.