9 days ago
We are looking for a 3D Artist for our growing Vilnius studio. The successful candidate will be working with a new, yet unannounced AAA F2P PC game aimed at Western audience.
We are interested in and appreciate self-organized people who are ready to learn a lot and make real efforts to improve their 3D modeling skills, able to handle criticism and feedback positively, able to meet deadlines, enjoy working in a team.
What will you do?
- Create armored vehicle models based on blueprints and photos
- Participate in development of 3D-skins for tank models
- Collaborate with colleagues from 3D Art teams, 2D artists, technical artists, game designers etc.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience as 3D Artist
- Excellent 3D modelling and texturing skills with both hard-surface and organic objects
- High proficiency in Maya or 3d Max/Blender, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Marvelous Designer
- Great understanding of the whole creation pipeline for game-ready hard surface assets (High Poly, Low Poly, UV Mapping, Bake, PBR Texturing, Optimization, Engine Implementation)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.