This job might no longer be available.
3 months ago
At Playtika, every single employee has a significant impact on our business and a voice which is always heard. We understand that our people are our greatest asset and as such, we work rigorously to provide them with enrichment, fun and rewards. Although we have grown into a multibillion dollar business, we have retained our entrepreneurial spirit and agile essence which gives us an edge.
Sounds good, right? Come play with us!
The 3D artist works closely with our 2D artists and tech artists to create content and features for our projects, while maintaining the artistic vision and technical constraints of the project.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work within the established art direction;
- Create concepts, 3D models and textures;
- Create optimized assets that are consistent with the overall game concepts while maintaining game performance;
- Assist in the integration of those assets into the engine and provide feedback, if needed;
- Work closely with pre-production and technical artists to find best solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience in the mobile gaming industry;
- Skilled in 3d Max, Maya or any other relevant 3D package;
- Skilled in Modelling and Texturing;
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop;
- Ability to work in 2D and 3D.
- Experience with 3D game development.
- Autonomous, resourceful, organized and rigorous;
- Skilled problem solver and team player;
- Ability to think outside the box and overcome technical challenges;
- Creative and passionate about video game development.
- It’s a bonus if you have experience with:
- After Effects;
- User Interface;