15 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Glu Mobile India studio and now part of the Electronic Arts family. The combination of our talented teams at Glu and EA position us as a leader in the largest gaming category in the world. We are forming a powerful growth engine that will expand our current games and deliver more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere. Come join us!
D o you have an eye for design and a love for interiors?
We are seeking a 3D artist to help set a very high-quality bar for the look, feel, and tone of our exciting app, Design Home, where players put their interior design skills to the test and share their creations with others from around the world.
This role requires a superior eye for crafting interior spaces - from modeling and rendering interior environments in 3D, to visualizing finishes, lighting, and decor in a wide array of styles.
Working with our in-house development studio in Hyderabad would provide great opportunity and scope to candidates looking to combine their technical knowledge and creative vision
You’ll most often:
- Model, texture, and light interior spaces.
- Create photorealistic pre-rendered backgrounds in VRAY.
- Use the Unity game engine for furniture layout, decor, and lighting.
- Participate in R&D of new techniques and tools.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- An eye for design, strong creative sensibility, a clear sense of style and polish, refined taste, and discerning eye for luxury.
- Strong knowledge of design trends, furniture, fixture & equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, color, and materials.
- Previous experience in game art production, ideally for mobile devices.
And your skills and experience include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited Interior Design, Architecture, or Game Art Program.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with 3D modeling and art software, such as: Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Substance Painter and VRAY.
- Knowledge of the design fundamentals and space planning of residential interior architecture.
- Familiarity with Unity and implementing 3D assets into game engines.
- Knowledge of wall, flooring, and ceiling finishes and color coordination.
- Self-motivation and the ability to collaborate effectively within a fun and energetic team
**Please submit your portfolio with your application
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.