3D Artist (Vehicle)
9 days ago
- Expertise in 3D modeling in low and high poly (3D Studio Max, Blender);
- Experience in lighting and rendering;
- Understanding of rigging flows for any type of characters;
- Expertise with using Zbrush and its texturing techniques;
- Good general knowledge in art (perspective, volume, lighting);
- Knowledge of 3D engines (Unreal, Unity, etc) will be a plus;
- Knowledge of the technical pipeline and all the process of game development will be a plus;
- Passion for video games.
- You will be responsible for creating and developing 3D models for packaging;
- You will be directly involved in creating and producing lighting, environments, characters and high-resolution 3D objects;
- You must be able to respect the design uploaded by our 2D concept artists as well as the morphology of the characters, and you must be able to offer alternatives if necessary (environment, character design, etc.).
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English. Your CV must include a portfolio link. Your portfolio will convey technical mastery and a natural eye for artistic creativity and design. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete an art assessment.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.