3D Artist - Rise of Cultures
13 days ago
As a 3D Artist, you will take part in the production of our new mobile game, Rise of Cultures, by creating and implementing all essential 3D assets for the game's success. Be a driving force in a highly motivated team, which strives for excellence. We are enthusiastic about what we do, and we have fun doing it.
- Work with the art director, the design team, 3D artists, and animators to build charming low poly assets for our new strategy game Rise of Cultures
- Model, texture, and implement assets like environments, buildings, foliage, or characters
- Optimize scenes and work across disciplines to ensure excellent performance and fulfill Game Design needs
- Work loyal to the established style and use our concept art to consistently match a high degree of quality
- Integrate assets in Unity and keep ownership together with the team
Your skill set:
- Strong communication skills, ability to present and justify your creative decisions
- Great knowledge in Blender with a focus on modeling and hand-painted texturing
- Great understanding of shapes and design, a keen eye for detail and quality
- Profound knowledge in Photoshop and Unity
- Experience in creating low-poly assets for games, preferably assets like buildings, environments, and foliage
- Knowledge in Zbrush, knowledge with texturing
- Experience in animating and rigging
- As an award winning employer, we offer a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere centered around our InnoGames values that make our working environment unique.
- Be a part of our international team of professionals in an industry that is bigger than music and film combined.
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours and complete home-office support during and after the pandemic.
- Level up as an artist with excellent training and development opportunities such as life drawing, online trainings, Innoversity, mentoring, Game jams, Dev Talks and peer support.
- Get competitive compensation and 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, a free mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, bike leasing and more.
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert over roof-terrace BBQs to a virtual wine tasting.
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg.
- In addition to this, our office offers: In-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, etc.
- A great cantine, food truck, several fully equipped kitchens, snack box, free drinks and fruits
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a 3D Artist? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!