3D Artist - Internship - Winter 2021
Montreal QC ca
8 days ago
Behaviour Interactive is looking for a 3D artist to participate in the development of its games. The versatile 3D artist, will be required to produce various game elements such as environments, characters and props. The ideal candidate is autonomous and resourceful, with a keen eye for detail, and easily adapts to different styles.
- Create the various elements required by the production of the game including textures and materials.
- Ensures optimal game performance by understanding and respecting the technical guidelines and optimizing of artistic elements, while achieving the desired visual quality.
- Communicates with other departments to understand their needs and requirements
- Mastery of the modeling component of the Autodesk Maya software.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop
- Understanding PBR techniques (physically based rendering) is an asset.
- Portfolio demonstrates skills in creation of 3D models, textures, UV unfolding in and lighting
- Traditional drawing is an asset
- Recognized 3D Art education (in progress or completed);
- Ability to work in a team and communicate, orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner
- Passion for video games
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
Behaviour Interactive, one of North America’s largest independent game developers and publishers, was founded in 1992. The company boasts over 600 employees in its Montreal studio and more than 200 million downloads. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands including Activision, Bombardier, La Capitale, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more. For more information visit: bhvr.com .