3D Artist Intern
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
10 months ago
Satisfied with that great chin you made for Thanos fan art? That imposing stands holding Infinity Gauntlet? Join the game and prove yourself through our challenging projects.
- Indulging yourself in different 3D projects, whether it is characters or objects, high end or low-poly, there is no short of high quality model for you to put those sculpting and texturing skills into a good use;
- Graphic adaptation from 2D concept to optimized 3D models and, perhaps, adding some animation to make them come to life;
- Giving your own voice in brainstorming sessions for game ideas and artistic styles, every new idea is encouraged;
- Providing technical support and problem solving when working in the team, you do not know when someone might come knocking for you;
- And also, don’t forget to report your tasks status to your supervisors or producers, they will provide proper guidance for your development.
We know you have been Zbrusing your skills for a while, but do you have exactly what we need:
- Academic background in Animation or equivalent and we don’t mind if you have some working experience or in game projects under your belt, it would be great for you to have something for us in your portfolio;
- Competency in 3D or even 2D software, you should know how to put those excellent skills and knowledge to use, especially when it comes to making your character model looks “right”;
- English skill is a no brainer, we have a mix bag of talents from around the world, here, it is the best way to communicate and connect with people around the studio and beyond;
- Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive;
- Open-minded with flexibility in thinking, but never lose sight of your responsibility.
Where will you be heading to?
- A world of more vivid colors, bolder landscapes, finest coastlines and most compelling history, you cannot find any place quite as enriching, enlivening and exotic on earth as Vietnam. We have cities where lives are both chaotic and captivating, yet never lose its traditional beauty: gracious and graceful destination offering endless generosity and the best food you could ever taste.
- In the heart of the southern part of Vietnam stands a bustling, dynamic and industrious city, Ho Chi Minh, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Being embraced by both traditional and modern beauty, Ho Chi Minh is an ideal destination of interest regardless of your interest.
- Don’t want to get lost first step in the city, we’ve got you covered:
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.