3D Artist (H/F)
Montreuil IDF fr
10 days ago
In order to provide good quality assets for the UI, we will need a dedicated generalist 3D artist. Within the UI team, they’ll provide 3D render that will be integrated in the engine.
They‘ll be a support when the UI team needs to create block out scene and they’ll be following 3D Art direction to ensure the art consistency of any produced props.
The assignements would be
- Support UI team by deliver good quality assets renders
- Setup the best optimized solution for rendering (time, size...)
- Create block out elements and start the construction of 3D scenes dedicated to the UI
- Producing needed assets
- Iterate and challenge design with the UI team when needed to provide good quality assets
- Skilled in one or more 3D software (3Ds Max, Maya, Blender, ZBrush) and rendering (Vray, etc)
- Proficient in one or more 2D authoring software (Substance Suite, Photoshop..)
- Good sense of form, shape and silhouette regarding objects
- Manages their own time and works within deadlines
- Understands and be aware of technical constraints, process and pipelines
- Creative and resourceful in problem solving
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English ; French could be a plus
- Excellent collaborative spirit within a team environment
- Passionate about Art and Games, and eager to grow
- Previous experience in a 3D Artist role in the video game industry or TV/ film is a plus
We are looking for innovative and original minds that are open for the new challenges, with a passion to build the future of the video game industry!
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality,
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises,
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs,
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
The World of UBISOFT
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you'll have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its production studio in Paris, where titles such as "Ghost Recon: Breakpoint", "Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle", "Just Dance 2020" or "Watch_Dogs Legion" have recently been developed.
Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Do you want to give beautiful experiences to the players? Come join us!