3D Artist - Environment & Props
8 days ago
Amber Studio Mexico is seeking a 3D Artist to creating beautifully optimized 3D assets for an exciting new game. Join our talented team of artisans in our Guadalajara studio and work in collaboration with the Art team in Montréal, Canada!
- Modeling stylized low-poly objects including architecture, organic objects and props based on 2D concepts, according to the technical specifications,
- Texturing the models (both cell-shading and more painterly shaders),
- Verifying the quality of the objects and integrating them into the game
- Expert knowledge of Blender 3D, Maya or 3DS Max
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop
- Excellent high and low-resolution modeling and texturing skills
- Excellent knowledge of texture mapping and materials
- Solid understanding of architecture and object design
- Professional level of English
IMPRESS US WITH:
- Real-time models
- Your portfolio
- Knowledge of Unity
- Drawing and sculpting skills
- Animation and/or VFX skills
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A diverse portfolio of projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional development
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Great work environment, awesome people to work with.