3D Artist - Crusader Kings III (Malmö)
20 days ago
Do you want to make a big difference at a small studio? Paradox is on an ambitious journey to explore and expand on Grand Strategy Games, a genre we invented and want to take to new heights. To do this, we are looking for a 3D artist in Malmö at Paradox Thalassic to help make sure our games live up to their vast potential.
About the role
We are looking for an artist to further develop and shape the world of CKIII. You will be responsible for creating 3D assets of varying styles and settings that follow the direction set out by the art director. In essence, come for the swords, exotic archways and heirlooms. Stay for the immersive new throne rooms, vast forests and multitude of ships traversing the seven seas.
- Create high-quality 3D Assets
- Take directions from Art Leads
- Communicate effectively and proactively with other team members
- At least 2+ years of experience working in the games industry
- Proficiency in sculpting software, Maya and Photoshop
- Proficiency with the Substance tools suite
- Technical skills and experience from scripting, modular content creation and shaders
Bonus points for...
- Familiarity with Paradox grand-strategy games
- Proficiency in World Creator or similar software
Scope: Fulltime and permanent
Reports to: Studio Manager
Location: This position is based in Malmö
Some of our benefits include:
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.