3D Art Intern
22 days ago
As an Art Intern, you will create content for a 3D mobile game working on characters and/or environments. You will be part of a game development team and work together with the game artists of the project. You will also be exposed to the daily production and process of a free-to-play 3D mobile title. This opportunity to part of an exciting development team, is full time for 3-6 months.
What you’ll do:
- Model and texture high quality characters and/or environments
- Follow directive, artwork, and concept art provided
- Take Highpoly assets and turn them into Lowpoly assests
- Plan, with your immediate supervisor, the characters and environment to be created
- Create characters and environments by choosing the quality to achieve Vs the importance in the game and technical constraints
- Have the characters and environments validated by your mentor
- Verify the quality of characters and environments once imported into the game, and make improvements when necessary
What you’ll bring:
- Good skills in Maya and ZBrush
- Good knowledge of the technical art constraints
- Good drawing skills. Excellent eye for colour, shape and composition
- Ability to accept feedback, with good attitude to learning and developing skill set
- Knowledge of Unity would be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem Solver
- A passion to innovate, and the drive to go beyond what is directly asked of you
- Self-motivated and fast learning
- Good communication skills
- Be a team player
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Opened in October 2011, Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is one of the first major video game studios based in the UAE capital and is focusing on developing and bringing to market successful mobile games for a worldwide audience.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.