15 days ago
You will be responsible for bringing to life the characters and creatures of our games with stunning, high quality animations. Joining us, you will :
* Be able to deliver animations that fit to the Artistic Direction of the Studio, as well as constructively provide direction and guidance to others,
* Animate characters, cameras or objects used for real-time or pre-calculated sequences,
* Integrate animations to the game while ensuring technical constraints are met,
* Demonstrable flexibility in style, ranging from realistic to cartoon,
* Drive the strategy of Animation pipeline, tools and processes
Desired skills and experience :
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
* At least 2+ years of experience working in the games industry
* Strong understanding of key frame animation
* Very good artistic skills.
* Critical analysis and problem-solving ;
* Self-motivated with proactive attitude to improve own qualifications ;
* Experience with Unity a plus
* Experience developing art for online, mobile, casual and/or social games a strong plus