This job might no longer be available.
Toronto ON ca
6 months ago
As a 3D Animator at Gameloft Toronto, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed, Disney Magic Kingdoms and Uno and Friends, which were created in this studio.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Rig, skin and animate game assets (characters, environments, UI, etc.) for mobile platforms while pushing and maintaining Gameloft’s high quality standards.
- Report to the Lead Animator for tasks, revisions, content pipeline/workflow, training and creative ideas.
- Take full ownership on assigned animation tasks, including but not limited to:
- Rigging/skinning/animating in 3ds Max.
- Exporting/testing/fixing bugs in the build.
- Work with the production artists and developers and ensure that game assets are animation and game ready.
- Learn and apply artistic/IP/licensing guidelines.
- Execute clients (licensor/lead/supervisor) revisions on spec and in a timely manner
Our ideal candidate will have:
- You are passionate about all things animation and games related.
- +2 years of previous professional experience as a 3D Animator in the gaming industry is preferred.
- Degree/Diploma in classical/3D animation or equivalent academic or professional experience.
- Knowledge of 3ds Max, biped, CAT and rigging and skinning is essential.
- An up to date demo reel demonstrating a solid understanding of animation principles, human/creature anatomy and motion, with a focus on polished execution.
- Experience in 2D animation and 3D modeling with focus on characters (topology and modeling for animation) is a plus.
- You have excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills; you are proactive and capable of working under minimal supervision.
- You are professionally and personally driven: you boldly embrace change and are always willing to grow and learn new things.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Video game room equipped with your favourites
- Social Club events
- Fresh Fruit every morning
- Mentorship program and expert-led courses to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
As a leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.