3D Animator - Internship - Winter 2021
Montreal QC ca
7 days ago
Under the Art Development Director and Art Director’s supervision, the Animator works with the animation team to bring to life a large variety of characters and objects.
- Applies effectively animation principles to create high quality animations;
- Understands game design intention and can list required animations for simple behavior;
- Able to adapt his work to create new animations based on existing brands;
- Edit his animations within a game engine.
- Studies in 3D/2D animation program;
- Experience in making animations for videogame;
- Portfolio and resume demonstrate a good understanding of the principles of animation;
- Good knowledge of human anatomy;
- Knowledge in Maya or other equivalent 3D software;
- Knowledge of Unity a plus;
- Must have a great sense of observation and a good knowledge of a videogame production;
- Passion for animation and video games;
- Capacity to work in a team;
- Capacity to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by DaylightTM, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.