Internship Games (SENA Intern)
17 days ago
Are you interested in Games Development but you just need to convince your parents and yourself that you’re on the right track? Try to jump-start your career with us in Streamline Games! Crunch you thinking gear, polish and feed your passion, join the vibrant crew of game developers that pushes their creativity to the limit. Pick the brains of those dwelling in the field as you as well find your spot in this industry.
- Must have game engine experience (with engines such as Unity3D or Unreal)
- Proficient in English (both spoken and written)
- Proficient in any one or two disciplines in the game industry (concept art, game design, level design, model, texture, animation, programming, technical art, FX)
- Must submit a strong PORTFOLIO that showcase your talent in the games industry (Unreal especially)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Proficiency in user experience design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Max/Maya)