3D Animator (Creation Next Gen Console)
14 days ago
The animator creates animation for characters and/or objects based on rigged 3D models and contributes to the visual elements of the gameplay and/or cut scenes.
The main and routine tasks of the animator are to:
- Create high-quality animations while optimizing them to meet technical constraints and making any changes that are requested based on the artistic direction
- Understand and manipulate mocap data for in-game animation systems
- Work in close collaboration with the animation director, art director, game designers and programmers to understand the quality objectives, gameplay intentions and engine capacities in order to anticipate the in-game look of the animations
- Be able to prototype animation systems that will serve as a basis for animation and gameplay-related discussions
- Help estimate the time required to carry out own tasks and manage time to meet deadlines
- Report any potential animation-related issues to the immediate supervisor
- Carry out all other related tasks
- Experience working with 3D software, Maya preferred.
- Excellent understanding of animation principles – timing, weight, and staging.
- Good knowledge and experience in keyframing convincing, realistic, well-timed animations.
- Rigging skills, understand all aspects of character rigging and skinning.
- A basic understanding of motion capture technique, mo-cap data processing knowledge will be a plus.
- Experience in AAA games is a plus
- Very good artistic skills.
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on bringing Ubisoft Worlds to hyper-casual audiences with a catalog of instant party games and developing Creation HD PC & next Gen Console games - first to be built and shipped from Ubisoft Vietnam.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.