2D Concept Artist - Green Panda Games (M/W/NB)
9 days ago
As a 2D Concept Artist, you will be responsible of the following:
- Assist the Art Lead to conceptualize projects’ intentions for our casual idle games ;
- Sketch, draw, and design art concepts for game design documents to make the vision of the art direction consistent ;
- Design concept art for props, characters, environment, UI illustration... in line with the artistic direction and technical restriction of each projects for 3D artists and UI designers ;
- Demonstrate great creativity in the realization of concepts by providing proposals, color sketches and a final rendering ;
- Carry out artistic benchmarks and mentor other artists in order to improve the visual quality of our productions ;
- Participate in brainstorming, art reviews, critiques.
- You have a first experience as a Concept Artist, preferably in mobile video games ;
- Some knowledge of the game development process, and of the constraints and interactions between the various trades within a production team ;
- Versatility in terms of art styles ;
- You are creative and curious
- Excellent drawing skills and perfect mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator(or other professional drawing software). Knowledge in 3D is a plus ;
- An eye for light, value, composition, color, staging, architecture and detail in environmental design ;
- A thirst and commitment to continually learn and grow ;
- You are able to speak English in a professional environment.
Why join us? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the casual gaming industry! But also because:
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry!
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities!
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
- We have monthly game nights, company events, sports games,...
- Free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers,...
- Relocation package and assistance for anyone outside of France.
- Sponsored French classes for international employees.
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
Interested ? Apply online and we will get back to you soon :)
W e are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with games downloaded more than 250 million times in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from hyper-casual to casual, constantly deepening our games’ mechanics and our portfolio. We are looking to further grow our internal creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are motivated, ambitious and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.